The free events are meant for multisport and endurance athletes to sharpen the tools of an endurance athlete preparing for a big event. Each brick event starts with coaching and advice on how to use this event to get better. A 5 minute pre-ride and run briefing is meant both for first timers and experienced Threshold Riders, to update you on the course.
A full schedule and link to routes can be found at our Meetup Group
Threshold Academy Triathlon Club Oakboro Event
- Held every other Wednesday evening, weather permitted, from the Food Lion Parking lot in Oakboro.
- Ride for 90 minutes on a segment of the Assault on Morrow Mountain ride and return back to the Food Lion Parking lot for a brick run.
- Rides are between 20 and 48 miles, with a brick run of 2 miles.
- For those interested, go out for Mexican Food within walking distance of the event..
- Roads and trails have WAY less traffic than Charlotte area.
Threshold Academy Triathlon Club Mint Hill Event
- Held every other Tuesday evening, weather permitted, from the Mint Hill Memorial Park in Mint Hill, NC.
- Ride for 70 minutes on a segment of the Mojo ride and return back to the Parking lot for a brick run.
- Ride is 20 ish miles, with a brick run of 2.3 miles.
- For those interested, go out for food a mile down the road in Mint HIll.
- Roads have WAY less traffic than Charlotte area and the run is safe.